In September of 2009, Tim was diagnosed with multiple myeloma, a cancer of the plasma cells in the blood. Our prayer is that we will display God's sufficient grace throughout our test of faith. We have come to a deeper understanding of II Corinthians 12:9a which says, "...My grace is sufficient for thee; for My strength is made perfect in weakness..."

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Test Results

One of my doctors called today with the test results that I have been waiting for. I struggle with any explanation because it is very complex and I do not fully understand it myself. Both of my doctors hesistate in saying that I am definitively in remission anymore, but the tests seem to show that my cancer is at least being held at bay. Overall my doctors are cautiously optimistic. I will take that as good news for now. They will continue to monitor me monthly. I feel good and God is in control. My cancer could become active at any time, so continue to keep me in prayer.


We hope that you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

-Tim

1 comment:

  1. Tim & Stacie,

    My family and I are continuing to think of you and we are praying for you often. Thanks for being willing to keep us updated through this avenue as we are able keep informed of all that is happening. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete